Portugal The Man

Portugal. the Man guitarist teases more new music: 'We're working on it'

“We started out with some pretty good bones,” Howk says of the fresh material. “We’ve been working on new stuff ever since Woodstock came out. So we’ve got a lot of frameworks of things already.”
Read More

Portugal. The Man show the bad side of low voter turnout

In order to increase turnout and show just how low that number is, Portugal. The Man took their hit song “Feel It Still” and stripped away 64% leaving the song at 36% completion.
Read More

Foo Fighters, Dave Matthews, and more get together to 'Save Our Stages'

Some of the biggest acts from across the musical spectrum are coming together to bring epic live performances into fans’ homes as part of the Save Our Stages Festival, taking place October 16-18 on YouTube.
Read More

Portugal. The Man Launch PTM Foundation Focusing on Human Rights, Community Health, and the Environment

Alt-rockers Portugal. The Man went public today with the official launch of their non-profit PTM Foundation. Portugal. The Man quietly launched the organization in May 2019, but has already reached more than one million individuals.
Read More

Mumford & Sons Extend North American Tour, Add Los Angeles Date

Mumford & Sons will extend their worldwide Delta Tour this summer visiting iconic venues across the west coast including L.A.’s Banc of California Stadium, Portland’s Moda Center, Vancouver’s BC Place Stadium and more. Verified fan pre-sale begins this Thursday, March 14 at 10:00am local time...
Read More
Portugal. The Man appear at the 2018 MusiCares Person of the Year

Portugal. The Man Apologizes for Lack of Banter + Covers Metallica

Accurately self-proclaimed “best band in the world” Portugal. The Man has been pulling out all the stops for their live shows.
Read More

15 Acts To Watch on the 2018 Coachella Live Stream

Queen Bey may be stealing headlines, but the rest of the lineup includes some incredible artists. Check out 15 of our picks, and be sure to look out for them in the live stream!
Read More
Portugal. The Man

Portugal. The Man Bring USC Marching Band Along for 'Ellen' Performance

Last month, Portugal. The Man performed “Live In The Moment” on Colbert , and yesterday (March 15), the band one-upped that bad boy for ' Ellen .'
Read More