As we wind down the show for 2014, our favorite thing to look back on is our “Moments With”. It’s those times in the show when someone (usually Kevin) just loses their train of thought, and end up mumbling, stumbling, and slurring through what they (Kevin) are trying to say. It is always much to the delight of the rest of us, of course.
Kevin is the heavyweight champion of the world in “Moments With”, and always dominates our annual list. Will anyone challenge him for the title this year?
10. Bean- “Thank you so much for listening to the World Kamous …what are we called?”
9. Kevin- “Time to talk to Jake Gillenhall…Gyllenhaal.”
8. Lisa May- “Couldn’t the co-pilot get in the pilot’s seat and then she would get in his…”
7. Kevin- “We’ll see you tomorrow morning at the Rock N Roll uh… Slidebar Kitchen…what is it called?”
6. Kevin- “A little spring , fall, spring cleaning, no fall. It’s fall. Whatever cleaning we need to do. ”
5. Lisa May- “I don’t know, Tatum Channing, I would watch that.”
4. Kevin– “1709”
3. Kevin- “He was driving 110 miles per hour in Florida, and got pulled over by the CHP.”
2. Kevin- Attempting to give away a prize over a song intro, fails miserably, and starts the song over to try again.
1. Kevin- “It’s weird to see people jump from, “I’m not positive what the answer is” to uh, “it must be the infallible word of God” or you know, and the terrorist…situation or UFOs, it’s unidentified so it must be alien, and you go “No, it just may be a question that we’ll never know the answer to.”
Well done, Kevin.