At the end of the year, we like to look back at some of our favorite parts of the year, counting down our favorite Omar intros, “Moments With”, sound bites, etc. How we’ve now come to “Bean’s tweets’ and “Top 10” being in the same sentence, I couldn’t begin to explain. Especially as the curator of said tweets.
“Top 10 is a misnomer,” Ralph says right off the bat, “because these are the worst of Bean’s tweets.”
Deep breaths, and here we go:
10. Every time I remember one of the Fat Boys is dead, it’s my personal 9/11
9. My pancake is an innie #MyPancakeIsAnInnie
8. I would do anything for love, but I won’t do fat.
7. Players gonna play, haters gonna hate, I’m just gonna shake it off. Dammit @TaylorSwift, now I gotta get another of your songs tattooed. (“God I hate you,” was Kevin’s response to this tweet.)
6. I think that the guy who gave the fly its name was not trying very hard.
5. Let’s all toast a delicious, sweet non-alcoholic beverage to the late, great Shirley Temple. But what should we call it?
4. My goals for 2014: 1. More hanky panky 2. Less hokey pokey
3. WHERE’S THE PLANE (One of many many many plane tweets spread over 2014)
2. I’m already pre-sad knowing that Willie Nelson will probably die someday
1. I feel like the letter Q should come earlier in the alphabet.
Follow the Show on Twitter (if you dare, not doctor recommended):
@OrnsbyAshley (Miss Double December 2015)