We’re stoked to announce the KROQ Halloween Costume Ball with Thirty Seconds To Mars – Thursday, October 30th at the Fonda Theatre!
Join us as Thirty Seconds To Mars performs live from the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood, plus opening sets by KROQ’s DJ Jeremiah Red, Hollywood Julio, and Sonik DJ!
Come dressed in your best costume, we’re hosting a contest with a $5,000 grand prize plus tons of runner-up prizes like concert tickets and KROQ gear!
Tickets go on sale Thursday, October 9th at 10am via AXS.com. The password needed to purchase tickets was sent to KROQ Street Team members Wednesday afternoon.
UPDATE: TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT. We’ll be giving you chances to win tickets soon, keep it on KROQ to find out when!
Tickets are $40 + fees and are available for purchaser to buyers in the state of California only. This event is 18+.
- Tickets must be purchased via credit card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- General admission standing floor and general admission balcony are ticketed separately.
- AXS.com will hold the print at home tickets for 48 hours so the computer can run the zip list and make sure you are inside the zip codes of the state of California
- Purchases made outside of California will be cancelled.
- Optional service charges: Print at home $0, Mail $5, Will call $6.
Halloween costumes are encouraged for this show, but please note that toy/replica weapons of any kind (swords, guns, handcuffs, etc) or any other part of a costume that is listed as a prohibited item will not be allowed into the venue. Masks may need to be removed for security purposes and confirmation of identification. Full face paint may create an issue for age verification. Please also be considerate of other guests at the show, if any part of your costume impedes or blocks the view of other guests you may be asked to remove that part of your costume or asked to relocate.
Fonda Prohibited Items:
- No professional Cameras
- No Video Equipment
- No Audio Equipment
- No Outside Food or Beverages
- No Weapons of Any Kind… even Fake Toy Ones
- No Chains
- No Markers
- No Chewing Gum
- No Ins and Outs
- No babes in Arms
We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone
Rules Subject to Change per Artist Request
LATEST FEATURES ON KROQ.COM
- Movie Beat with Ralph Garman: Darkest Hour, The Man Who Invented Christmas & Coco
- Brian Aubert and Stryker Talk Silversun Pickups’ Upcoming Puerto Rico Benefit
- Full Disclosure with Nicole Alvarez: How Blake Shelton Started a Fight on Her Facebook Page
- Locals Only Playlist: Mondo Cozmo, Wallows, Best Coast, Fitness + More – Listen & Vote
- The Rivalry – USC vs UCLA: Beer Mug Investigates