Last night was the inaugural Alternative Press Music Awards (APMAs), held at the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and Museum in Cleveland and hosted by Blink-182‘s Mark Hoppus. Musical legends Slash, Joan Jett and Smashing Pumpkins‘ Billy Corgan were also on hand to receive awards as well.
Check out some highlights from the show below:
All Time Low, introduced by Mayday Parade, perform a medley of “Dear Maria, Count Me In,” Yellowcard‘s “Lights And Sounds” and New Found Glory‘s “All Downhill From Here,” joined by members of YC and NFG.
Neck Deep introduce pop-punk titans A Day To Remember to the APMAs before the group kicks into “City Of Ocala” and “Right Back At It Again” from their latest album, Common Courtesy.
Ice T and Body Count performing “There Goes The Neighborhood” and “Talk Shit = Get Shot”
See highlights from the entire show at Alternative Press’ Youtube channel.
- Best Vocalist – Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco)
- Best Guitarist – Philip Manansala (Of Mice and Men)
- Best Drummer – Mike Fuentes of Pierce The Veil
- Best Bassist – Jaime Preciado of Pierce The Veil
- Best Live Band – Pierce The Veil
- Most Philanthropic – All Time Low
- Breakthrough Band – Crown the Empire
- Most Dedicated Fans – Black Veil Brides
- Album of the Year – Bring Me The Horizon
- Song of the Year – All Time Low
- Artist of the Year – Fall Out Boy