KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta 2017 is going down this Saturday (May 20) at StubHub Center in Carson! Check out set times and the venue map to make sure you’re all set for the show.
Get there early and head over to the Volkswagen Tailgate Party from 11am-1pm where you can enter to win a trip to see any Weenie Roast band again – anywhere in the world!
The following is a partial list of items prohibited from entry into the StubHub Center including, but not limited to:
- Bags larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″
- Weapons of any kind, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, toy/replica etc.
- Fireworks, smoke bombs.
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, monopods, battery packs, Camera lenses longer than 3”
- Noisemakers, whistles, air horns, plastic horns, musical instruments
- Coolers and thermoses
- Glass or metal bottles/cans
- Food and beverage
- Sticks, selfie sticks, poles, rods, drum sticks
- Laser pointers
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons
- Remote controlled devices/aircraft or drones
- Hover boards, roller blades/skates
- Flags / Banners /Signs larger than 3′ x 4′
- Confetti or streamers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by Management
Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry. Guests found in possession of any illegal items will be subject to ejection, confiscation of item, and or arrest.
A full list of venue rules can be found on StubHubCenter.com.