KROQ presents the It’s Not Dead Festival at the San Manuel Amphitheater October 10th, featuring 35 bands on 3 stages!
- Tickets on sale Monday June 22nd at 10am PST via Ticketmaster.com.
- Early bird tickets will start at just $25.00 and will increase from there. The regular on sale price will be $42.50. Prices do not include ticket service fee or parking.
- Overnight camping available adjacent to the venue. Get details here.
- In addition to the a jam-packed day of punk and ska music, the festival will feature an old-school skate/BMX jam, presented by Vans, which features skateboarding legends such as Mike Frazier, Steve Caballero, Christian Hosoi, Omar Hassan and Neal Hendrix along with pros Lizzie Armanto, Alex Perelson, Josh Borden and BMX rider Dennis McCoy.
- The festival will host an on-site art exhibition titled, ‘Art’s Not Dead’, and a ‘Punks Well Read’ book signing area, both curated by renowned punk rock photographer Lisa Johnson.
Duane Peters Gunfight
Less Than Jake
Reel Big Fish
The Bouncing Souls