The freeway series-Dodgers vs the Angels-kicked off this week, and there to throw the ceremonial first pitch on Tuesday was supermodel Chrissy Teigen. As she approaches the mound, Teigen seems bubbly and confident. Her fans on Twitter, however, knew otherwise…
Teigen got her big break back in 2010 when she first appeared as a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model and since then her career has taken off. She has appeared on the cover of several international magazines, was a featured character in the video game Need For Speed, and is gracing gracing the cover of this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.
Teigen’s success let her to this fateful day, where she is now about to throw the first pitch at the Dodgers/Angels game. However, before she took the mound, she sent out this tweet:
Crap I’m pretty drunk
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 5, 2014
Yup: Teigen was hammered. And that was about three hours before the game. Which makes her pitch, which was pretty darn good to begin with, all the more impressive. Appropriately, she then hugs catcher Drew Butera, then frolics on the ground with another woman. Overall, not a bad way to start the game.
The Freeway series wraps up today at 7:05 pm, with the Dodgers holding a 2 -1 series lead.
NOW ON KROQ.COM
- Movie Beat with Ralph Garman: Darkest Hour, The Man Who Invented Christmas & Coco
- Brian Aubert and Stryker Talk Silversun Pickups’ Upcoming Puerto Rico Benefit
- Full Disclosure with Nicole Alvarez: How Blake Shelton Started a Fight on Her Facebook Page
- Locals Only Playlist: Mondo Cozmo, Wallows, Best Coast, Fitness + More – Listen & Vote
- The Rivalry – USC vs UCLA: Beer Mug Investigates