By Nadia Noir
If you’re a hot babe with a sexy Southern Calfornia look, are height/weight proportionate enough to be balanced on shoulders by some “bros,” and are “30% sorority” chick, then you could have scooped up some dudes to go to the sold-out Coachella with. Too bad the San Fernando Valley-area Craigslist post was taken down because you could have been the “two stand-in Coachella girlfriends” to two “slightly above average bros.”
LAist posted the guts of the possible parody ad and here were some of the dudes’ requirements:
– 24 years or older
– 6 feet tall or less (willing to accept 6’1″ if you are *actually* that height – no rounding down, let’s be honest here)
– Don’t care where you live, this is just for the weekend, possibly even just a day.
– Must already have your own Coachella Weekend 1 ticket
– General physical weight and balance to be a girl on our shoulders
– Know how to handle your shit (blacking out and forgetting the festival is the minor leagues betches)
-Little to no sleep
-Willing to brave the elements and camp for one day and just hope we can befriend some people to let us crash there
-make breakfast sandwiches at least one day
– Understands and appreciates the natural wonder that is living in a condo
– Understands and appreciates the natural wonder that is going to the Yuma Tent and pretending you’re more f**ed up than anyone else by playing the drums on the ground sitting indian style
– Embraces morning day-drinking and pregaming to Knife Party/Ke$ha
– Bonus for above-par sarcasm and looking like an idiot for your own entertainment
– Preference given to applicants applying as a pair of friends.
-To make things more ridiculous, we may handcuff each other for a few others and GoPro the experience
Something tells us that despite the strict requirements of these guys, they actually didn’t have any trouble getting responses. Hey, what happens at Coachella stays at Coachella.