KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas: Tickets are SOLD OUT. Thanks for supporting Para Los Niños and the Al Wooten Jr. Heritage Center! Enter to win tickets HERE.

[Exclusive] Falling In Reverse Enter Reality Rehab In New Video For “I’m Not A Vampire”

Former [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Escape The Fate[/lastfm] front man Ronnie Radke has lived more craziness in his first 18 years than most of us will live in a lifetime. Drugs, guns, jail, music and girls. Simply put, Ronnie is the anti-Beiber. He’s a real life real rock star, complete with the scars to prove it.

“I Am Not A Vampire” is the latest single from his new band, Falling In Reverse, celebrated debut album The Drug In Me Is You. The record offers an exhilarating new take on classic hard rock rebellion with Radke’s confessional lyrics combining with the monstrous riffs of guitar hero Jacky Vincent. The Huffington Post named the band “this generations Mötley Crüe.”

The tongue in cheek video features the ever-swaggering Radke as a patient in a surreal drug rehab filled with familiar looking celebrity types.

Pick up the new album, The Drug In Me Is You along with some other cool merch right here.

fallingcover [Exclusive] Falling In Reverse Enter Reality Rehab In New Video For Im Not A Vampire

RELATED GALLERIES

[photogallerylink id=66995] [photogallerylink id=118847]

Comments

1. Brandon Rice says:

when does the falling in reverse video actually premire?

1. Brandon Rice says:

and i mean the time not the day cuz its today its coming out, i already know that.

2. RandiKay says:

Absolutely AMAZING!!! I love how this shows off Jacky’s talent!!!! This made my whole day! I always love Ronnies/Falling in Reverses music videos cause they always have an interesting story to go with them!!! Can’t wait to see FIR live again!!! Amazing Band and Amazing Talent!

3. Jesse says:

is that December 11th show at Irving Plaza confirmed? because I can’t find it anywhere…

4. ky ky says:

i love it i have been waiting non stop sor 14 hours

5. ky ky says:

love it

6. Jennifer says:

Amazing video. KROQ better start playing Falling in Reverse already.

7. Jennifer says:

Falling in Reverse should play KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas this year.

8. Frik yeah! Falling in reverse is epic, ronnie radke ftw!!!

9. STRUCKED says:

Whatever that was i HOPE kroq NEVER plays it!!!!!!!!!! ewwww she seems like a little pussy, f**k scene kids and f**k screamo/metalcore/death metal!

1. ^ Co-sign. At least when, say, My Chemical Romance uses autotune, they try to make it sound like a real person. This guy sounds like a robot and looks like a girl. This band is turrible.

1. Molly says:

You’re pretty dumb. Must have no life too, to follow a band to hate on them….? Hmm. Go find something you like and stfu about this band, no one cares that you don’t like them.

2. Mystic says:

Hi. I just wanted to let you know, that I am both a big fan of MCR and FIR. Keep your opinion to yourself, please, and thank you. FIR is a really good band, and MCR is my favorite band that saved my life, and dissing on them just won’t do. Thank you.

3. ARE YOU RETARDED!? HELLO?! YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY NEVER SEEN RONNIE IN CONCERT. NOW, WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC ARE YOU IN TO? LET ME GUESS… 1D… JUSTIN BEIBER? QUEER SHIT LIKE THAT? PLEASE, YOU PROBABLY DON’T EVEN KNOW THE MUSIC. YES, I AM FAN-GIRLING RIGHT NOW. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU GOT TO BE SO STUPID… BUT, UH… GTFO.
        YOU SHOULD ALSO TRY LISTENING TO BETTER MUSIC.
        KAITXBAI.

2. Kirstin says:

F**k you stop being a dick and get over yourself. Like really grow up are you 2? Show some respect or don’t comment simple has that.

10. vince says:

Me and my friends walked past this band as they were shooting this video in the abandoned Linda Vista Hospital in Boyle Heights. They sounded gay.

11. f**king awsome says:

f**king awsome

12. Irina says:

Great song by a great band! Now KROQ should play them on the air once in a while…..

13. Gavin says:

Haha listen to the lyrics the dude can get any f**kin girl he wants so who care what the f*gs comment down at the bottom Ronnies pbly plowing their moms right now

14. Lauren says:

Honestly, I was disappointed. It doesn’t seem…as wild and loose as The Drug In Me Is You or the music videos he did in ETF. Oh well…next time.

15. Jennifer says:

Play this song already. Why are you promoting them on your website but you don’t play it?? You’d rather play the same songs over and over.

16. ycamacho86 says:

Straight up Ronnie!!!! This is a very cool song. I couldn’t expect less from Falling in Reverse. It’s funny how many people call Falling in Reverse gay; however, Ronnie’s still getting paid!! Now, with all seriousness, “I’m Not a Vampire” is quite creative with words and rational. The song is poetry with a melody and I like it.

17. sk8182 says:

Sick video and song x)

18. Michael says:

The falling in reverse music videos have that really amateur tone to it. The directing and editing is very messy. The music videos back in the day of ETF were done more professional, if only there music was……….lol

19. Hilarious and it was amazing dude u guys are such a success I luv you so much

20. Andrea Jones says:

haha great video LOVE IT!!!

21. wbkook says:

80’s meet 2011…….hahahaha

22. Fuckscene says:

Oh god, what has music become while I wasn’t paying attention?

F**k this, back to Porcupine Tree.

23. Ronnie:

I’ll teach you things you NEVER thought you’d learn!!

I’m all yours, just let me know where to be & when!

i <3heart<3 you with all my love baby doll,