KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas: Tickets are SOLD OUT. Thanks for supporting Para Los NiƱos and the Al Wooten Jr. Heritage Center! Enter to win tickets HERE.

[The Leak] Sublime With Rome Show Off Skateboarding And SoCal Lifestyle In New “Panic” Video

panicstill 385 [The Leak] Sublime With Rome Show Off Skateboarding And SoCal Lifestyle In New Panic Video

It’s finally here! We were super stoked when we first heard “Panic” back when [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Sublime With Rome[/lastfm] was a surprise guest at Almost Acoustic Christmas in 2009, and now we’ve seen the song progress to being their first single and finding it’s way on the band’s forthcoming album Yours Truly. Today we introduce to you the WORLD PREMIERE of the music video for “Panic.”

[photogallerylink id=74855 align=left]

The video is a compilation of shots of skateboarding, smokin’ some herbs, life on tour, a young couple and even a clip or two from the 4/20 show at the Palladium! It’s a pretty dope video and definitely worth the 2:27 of your time.

sublimewithrome [The Leak] Sublime With Rome Show Off Skateboarding And SoCal Lifestyle In New Panic Video

Comments

1. sean says:

thats the snaggletoothed kid from wassup rockers

1. Scotty says:

For reals! The moment I saw him on his board I was like dude, what. Good for him. That movie didn’t get a lot of play like it should’ve.

2. leyva says:

ridiculous!!!! love it I can’t wait to hear more man i missed that dub sublime sound

3. Scotty says:

“some” needed to be infront of “SoCal Lifestlye” to be legit. From that title reference I was expecting the video to have a little more name drops of street signs and cuts from more spots of SoCal along with some cuts of some surfing at the beach and some bar hops, but that’s cool. A backyard BBQ party montage wouldn’t have hurt either. The joint burning shots were sick though! Reppin’ 4/20 Palladium gig yea yeah! Too bad they didn’t show more than the front half of the crowd. I was in the front of that second half blazin’ like a motherfu@ker clouding it up with all the youngsters. From a young metal head with one solid J to two college kids with a blunt to some cute little chicks with a fatty J to finally ending it right with this group of drunk stoners with a cuban cigar rolled joint which the kid had me spark up to get it going I seriously almost passed out during the show. I actually faded out during “Badfish” and came out of my dazed blackout for “Panic” only because I was like, huh, I don’t remember this Sublime song. Goof! That was my greatest 4/20 celebration ever!!!! Sorry, trailed off topic, but this video is down for sures. Dig the riot snippets and the neighborhood shots. Love this new track and can’t wait to get paid so I can come up on that new album. Nice post Blackout but easy on the choice of words for those titles, yeah. Keep ’em lit yo!

4. NoMotivation says:

I, I , I like it

5. Anna says:

awesome video!! love it! sublime and slightly stoopid are def my fav bands!!!

6. This is probably my favorite Sublime with Rome song…It actually sounds like some old school sublime as far as the instrumentation and composition of the song goes. I miss the good old days…catch Slightly Stoopid live this Seedless summer if you want some of that vintage sound!