What’s up KROQ fans? I’m DJ Jeremiah Red.  We’re coming up on week #4 of my mix series and I’ve got something special for you for this week.  I have a mix of some of your favorite KROQ hits, but I’m serving them up to you in a different way.

KROQ fans, meet Dubstep.

If you fancy yourself a music nerd like me, you’ve probably already heard of this genre and already an avid fan.  This week, I blended together some of my favorite KROQ dubstep remixes from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rage Against the Machine[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nirvana[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Linkin Park[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Metallica[/lastfm] and even threw in some tracks by talented dubstep producers, [lastfm link_type=””]Skrillex[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=””]AntiSerum[/lastfm].  I’m pretty sure you guys will enjoy it.

Listen to my mix here.

Tracklist:

Rage Against The Machine – Freedom (Barbaric Merits Remix)

Metallica – Seek & Destroy (Bassnectar Remix)

Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit (Dual Dubstep Remix)

The Prodigy – Breathe (Numbernin6 Remix)

Anitserum – The Swarm (Original Mix)

Skrillex – Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites (Original Mix)

Linkin Park – The Catalyst (Dubstep Remix)

Gorillaz – Feel Good Inc. (RIOT 87 VIP Dubstep Remix)

Deftones – Prince (Bassnectar Remix)

Twitter

Facebook

Comments (10)
  1. acksez says:

whoa.

2. Kris says:

DAAAAAAAAAMN!!

3. Andizle says:

Hellyeah, dubstep is amazing. Good job on introducing Bassnectar, and Skrillex. There are other great dubstep producers out there. Check out Skream ob a remix to la roux’s in for the kill.

1. Thanks homie. ya man…Skream is pretty sick. That La Roux remix is fire.

4. Bri says:

I’ve decided you’re a bad ass. Thanks for the chills.

5. LH#108 says:

sick! love it

6. Viol8tor says:

Dubstep is such a lazy ass way of mixing music…im over it.

But i give props for putting ANY type of electronic music on KROQ’s website.

1. Viol8tor says:

See what i mean? lol

1. AHAHAHA “I was BANGIN 7 GRAM ROCKS!” this dude is gold.
        Ya man, its not the HARDEST music to mix, but just getting it out there to people that otherwise would never know about it is my goal…its good to have a broad taste in music…i have 3 other mixes up on this site…check those out.