Are you a college student? Do you want to work with Kevin & Bean? Do you want to let Kevin in the office when he forgets his key card? Well, we are looking for “hard working” college students who want to learn about stuff to be our Interns.
Here are some requirements to be an intern:
Junior or Senior status at an accredited college
- Must receive academic college credit
- 3.0 GPA in your major courses
- Provide a letter from their college/university stating the class and number of credit units to be earned. Credit must be awarded upon successful completion of Internship.
- Must adhere to CBS and Union policies and restrictions.
- Must fill out a weekly Intern Time Sheet and have Supervisor sign off.
- Must be able to commit up to 16 hours per week.
- Provide 2 forms of ID: Student ID and Driver’s License or Passport.
If you meet all of these requirements please email us your resume and cover letter to: KBinterns@kroq.com.
We will be scheduling interviews in the next couple (a couple) of weeks!
Please note: The internship is unpaid.
If chosen to be an intern, you may be able to star in a funny K&B video just like former intern John: