bjork vid 1 385 240 What The Fjork, Bjork?

Bjork recently released a video for “The Comet Song” which she wrote for Moomins And The Comet Chase the 3D film that was released in Finland last month. WTF? We all know Bjork can be weird sometimes, but what the hell is this? Do you like it or has she gone bye bye for good?

bjork vid cap What The Fjork, Bjork?

If you like the song, you can buy it here.

Comments (10)
  1. Mats says:

I like Björk’s music very much. I’ve always have. But the lyrics to this one are very strange. The music is very appropriate for a Moomins movie though.

You must understand that the Moomins have been huge in Scandinavia and Japan since the 50’s. There’s actually an amusement park called Moomin World in Naantali, near Turku Finland.

Sometimes I watch the Moomins on TV while having breakfast with my kids. The Moomins are mostly for kids between 3 – 7.

Like Björk sings in “Hunter”. How Scandinavian of me.

2. name says:

wing should cover this song

3. Ky says:

Wtf is with the army of little googly-eyed white dildos running around about a third of the way into the video??

4. Kyle says:

that was terrifying… this doesn’t prove that bjork is crazy, but that all of finland is. I think im gonna have nightmares just thinking about that this is a kids movie.

5. Nikki says:

WTF?!? I like Bjork but wow! This is horrible!!

6. Bean is a Dip says:

Brandon Boyd wants to have Bjork’s baby so I guess she can’t be all that crazy!

7. PaigeCat says:

Bjork is from Iceland, not Finland…

1. Lightning | KROQ.com says:

No one said she was from Finland. That’s simply where the film was released.

8. Keefus says:

SHROOOOOOMMS!!!

9. mike vz says:

The only other place I’ve ever heard of or care about Bjork is when Bam Margera went to her house in CKY and called her name in an attempt to get her to come outside.