KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas: Tickets are SOLD OUT. Thanks for supporting Para Los Niños and the Al Wooten Jr. Heritage Center! Enter to win tickets HERE.

Jay-Z, Muse and Gorillaz To Headline Impressive 2010 Coachella Festival Line Up

KROQ is proud to announce details for the 2010 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. This will undoubtedly be the largest, most important music festival in the Western Hemisphere this spring.

(Click poster for larger image)

coachella 600x800 v2 Jay Z, Muse and Gorillaz To Headline Impressive 2010 Coachella Festival Line Up

Tickets for COACHELLA on sale now at all Ticketmaster locations and www.coachella.com. Three-day weekend passes are $269.00, plus surcharges.  More details on layaway, camping options and up-to-the minute information, can be found at www.coachella.com.

Be caller 20 to 800-520-1067 when we tell you to call and you will score a pair of tickets to the day of your choice.

**NEW FOR 2010 Work Exchange Team) members work in fun and exciting departments such as art, site operations, sponsorship, hospitality, camping and much much more.  You’ll receive a full festival pass for the entire weekend, get to experience the event from a new fascinating angle and meet people from all around the world who share your love for live music. CLICK HERE

CAR / TENT CAMPING & RV CAMPING
If you’ve camped with us at Coachella before, you’re probably used to parking and lugging your gear. Now you can park your car right next to your tent. This year we are selling vehicle spots (not per person) and cars will be allowed to park within the 10×30 spot. You can fit as many people you want per spot purchased, just make sure everyone has a festival ticket. RV spots available too. Get all the onsite camping details: CLICK HERE

FARMERS MARKET/GENERAL STORE
You really won’t have any reason to leave the entire weekend. The farmers market will offer fresh fruit and produce every morning, all grown by local farmers throughout the Coachella Valley. The Farmers Market will be located near the main general store, which will be stocked with tons of essentials.

INS / OUTS
For the first time all festival attendees will be able to go in & out of the concert venue during the show for the entire weekend!

VOLUNTEERING
Exchange a little work for your festival ticket. WET (

**OTHER CAMPING OPTIONS

READY TO GO
Returning this year are the onsite camping traveler’s packages that include an onsite camping spot + gear (coleman tent, sleeping bags, pillows Etc.) waiting for you to pick up upon arrival. Find out more: CLICK HERE

SAFARI TENTS
Also returning this year are the luxury Safari Tent Accomodations. These lavish onsite tents are the most coveted for the air conditioning and all access passes included in the 2 person package. Get the details: CLICK HERE

HOTEL & SHUTTLES
Hotel, Shuttle & Home rentals packages are available too. Valley Music Travel is setting up exclusive travel packages, local hotel shuttle transportation and private home rentals with VIP COACHELLA access. Get the details: CLICK HERE

[photogallerylink id=3547]

[photogallerylink id=3391]

[photogallerylink id=3335]

KROQ’s Kevin takes on a very funny behind-the-scenes tour of Coachella.

Watch the entire 2009 Coachella Festival in 4 minutes!

Comments

1. lostsoul86 says:

awesome

2. santox says:

OMG 😀

1. jose says:

thats what i thought

3. jared risman says:

I had planned on commiting to 1 night but how do you choose between those headliners? A little bummed not to see SoundGarden but its time to celebrate!!!!

4. monica says:

it’s immaculate!!!

5. Kayne says:

NOOO!!! I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON POPTARTS! PLEASE CAN ANYONE SPARE ME SOME TIX? I BEG YOU!

6. Mike L says:

Night one and two look awesome!! Dont know which to pick!

7. jared risman says:

immaculate? Not exactly maybe if your rolling when you saw the line-up for the first time. Its solid but could be improved on and I wouldnt be supprised to see one BIG name dropped in at some point ala Prince in 08

8. Kayne says:

NOOO NOT MUSE!!! I HEARD THAT THEY WERE INTO THAT WEIRD CAT VOODOO! I DON’T WANT TO BE A CAT!

9. Kayne says:

NOOO! I HEARD THAT JAY Z IS CHANGING HIS NAME TO ALFRED X!!!

10. Kayne says:

NOOO!!! I FOUND OUT THAT IN 2012 THE WORLD IS GOING TO END OHHH NOOO!!!! WHAT ABOUT COACHELLA ’12??? NOOOO! WHAT IF THE WORLD ENDS IN A CONCERT??? OH NOOO WHAT IF OBAMA IS THERE? WILL HE BE PRESIDENT THEN? OHHH NOOOO!!! pancakes.

11. Kayne says:

So I’m pretty disappointed that Pacman & Oh Gee aren’t playing, they are rumored to be the next Daft Punk.!

12. anjo says:

oh dude they forgot to mention this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtgMnzIado

13. Dr. J says:

Who? Never heard of any of these people.

14. Gaute Seip says:

Ohhh I wanna go. Please KROQ, send me, Iam from Norway!! I wanna go. 😀

15. jocelyn says:

muse!!!! woooooooooohoooo!!

16. concertconfessions.com says:

I wish I could afford to go. Claypool, Coheed and Faith No More together – f’n amazing.

17. Rudy Garibay! says:

honestly I think this line up is SUPER WEAK!!!! I just don’t feel it at all and i dont think I wanna spend 300 bucks to see JayZ, Muse, and the Gorillaz. KROQ and Coachella could have done way better and they know it. Im sure people out there feel let down just like me. Its a shame that Coachella is leading in this direction. whatever happened to headliner bands like Nine Inch Nails in 05, TooL with Massive Attack in 06 and Rage Against The Machine 07…….this years line up cant even be compared to those. All im saying is i wanted more ROCK BANDS not Hip Hop groups that need 20 people on stage to get the crowd going! Wheres the mighty TOOL when you need them! 😦 im done!

1. Douchella '10 says:

@ Rudy Garibay!: Thank you! Finally someone else who agrees with me! I think that this lineup is pretty weak… Having seen most of the few actual bands in the lineup this year, the rest seems to be catered towards hip hop/electronica… WTF?! Come on, KROQ. Doesn’t seem fair to turn a festival into a club.

This lineup should be called Douchella ’10.

2. DrStrangelove says:

Exactly my point too….Id rather go to Rothbury or Wakarusa…..even their second string bands are better than this.

18. Rey says:

Man this is crazy!!! No way I can choose… need to make some money quick!!!! ThemCrookedVultures alone make this line-up for me…

19. Rubes says:

Muse and Gorrilaz kick ass and Jay-z is kool but not for Coachella
    makes it easy for me sat and sun it is! only thing ill miss calle 13

20. Nicoleeeeeeey says:

IAgree completely with Rudy, this lineup is weak. Since when has KROQ played jayz? Really? What happened to NineINchNails, Tool, Metallica…Vampire Weekend and THemCrooked Vulturesare fine I guesss. Idont know half of thoese groups on any of thsoe nights. Ben Benassi is good but for a club not KROQ festival…very disappointed.
    I’ve been wanting to go every year having bever been to one:(
    I’m 15 and I feel really sad because the past festivals have had much better classic lineups.. It seems every year is getting worse. UGHHH!

21. gangstarkidd says:

i’ve never been to cochella, does anyone know if tickets for just one day can be purchased? or does one have to buy the 3 day pass in order to attend?

22. Rachel says:

No single-day passes will be sold this year. I just sent info@coachella.com an e-mail and the reply was NO.

23. michael berger says:

I WANNA GOOOOO but i cant afford it :/….. please hook me up with tickets… it would be my first concert and the best!

24. 1omg says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MUSE,TIESTO,KASADE,and DAVID GUETTA!!!! i love them!!
    can”t wait!1

25. Tommy Stephens says:

I promised this chick that i would meet her at Coachella, but i dont have enough money to go. i am trying to save up for college and i cant afford the tickets, i will barely make it as it is. i do not want to tell this girl i cant go because shes really cute and she is coming down from Ohio. i also want to finally get laid. so can anyone give me an extra ticket if they get one? thanks in advance to anyone who would do this for me.

1. Rubes says:

dude, I’ll take for you. I cant promise I wont make a move on her but, I could tell her you made it happen for her and then maybe after Coachella she’ll show her gratitude towards you. Unless, me and her really hit it off and she becomes my girlfriend then you’d really be assed out!

26. jared risman says:

Douchella ???? HOW DARE YOU!!!! It may not be the 2003,05,06,07, or 08 but its solid certainly better then 09 so dont get too dramatic. FAITH NO MORE BABY !!!!

27. cicrazy says:

What Snoop Dogg wasn’t available? I just don’t see a bunch of Jay Z fans trapesing into the desert to hang out in tents. Echo and the Bunneymen very entertaining but a bit dated. Hope everyone has a good time for the money they will be spending.

28. autumn says:

COACHELLA SUCKS THIS YEAR for not allowing us to buy One Day Tickets! Don’t they realize we’re in a freaking recession?! MGMT…that’s all I wanted.

1. smies says:

only 3 day passes are available starting on friday

29. autumn says:

Coachella really bites for not letting us poor folks buy a 1 day pass. I only want MGMT in my life! Don’t these people realize we’re in a freaking recession???

1. smies says:

i think 1 day passes will be available later on

30. sunny says:

cant wait!

31. Veronica says:

Are you only able to purchase a three day pass?

32. Jocelyn says:

What a load of crap! Why can’t I buy tickets to Saturday’s show? I have to buy the whole freaking weekend. Oh wait, I can win tickets to the day of my choice. Yeah…just like how the blind man found a needle in the haystack.

1. Veronica says:

it is a load of crap, I hope their crappy tactics bomb on them

1. Veronica says:

meaning, they don’t get that many ticket sales, but people who can afford to spend that kind of cash will make it difficult for the ones who can’t, this just sucks

33. Steve says:

So annoyed that we have to buy a 3 day package to see one night. I am a cheap bastard and all I want to see is the Muse. This is a huge load of doberman shit.

34. frank says:

im ecited about Sunny day real eastate

35. misselaw says:

Yep, just got a confirmation from info@coachella.com, no single day passes be available for this year EVER… so have to pay a crapload for one night >l

36. jared risman says:

WHEN DID THIS BECOME ABOUT SPONSORSHIP AND DOLLARS ????? 3 DAY PASSES ONLY INDIO SHAME ON YOU.

37. Daisabelle23 says:

That is too bad. Coachella will be missing A LOT of valued customers (including myself) due to the 3-day $$ only BS. What a croc!!!!! Was looking forward to it…. better luck next year.

1. Jocelyn says:

Yea. Fuck Coachella…

1. Bob says:

Greedy fuckers!

38. kim says:

Send an email to info@coachella.com and the auto-reply writes “This year we are only selling festival passes. A festival pass is good for any/all 3 days.” Ridiculous.